Monday, March 20, 2017

Live Life Love Pocket Letter Embellishment Tutorial

All the rage right now is pocket letters and embellishments for them. Per Jeanette Lang, she created  the idea of Pocket Letters™ as a new way to send letters to your new or existing penpals. Basically, you fill all the pockets of a 9 Pocket Trading Card Protector and send the whole page to someone who wants to swap with you. You fill the pockets with anything you like (stickers, tea bags, a note, washi tape samples, pictures, etc.). I decided to take this idea and only use one of the pockets from the card protector. I added punch pieces, beads, sequins then sealed it with washi tape.  I'm adding this in my flip book for an added embellishment.

Trading card protector. I used one square from the protector to create my diy embellishment. The embellishment was created with sewing or using a fuse gun.
Sunday challenges I participated in:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...