Monday, April 25, 2016

Joy

I feel like I've been thinking about this spread forever. In fact, it went through a period of time I absolutely hated it, then it came out on the other side with a colorful journal page.  I love the end project! I layered spray inks, scrapbook paper, beads, molding paste and rubber stamping to create this dimensional and highly textural page.  
I created this page for the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge 'Dimension'. I created dimension with folded paper, flowers and seed beads. 
The background was created by first using molding paste through a mini tile stencil. I then sprayed the paper with water and spray inks. Adding the water first allows the inks to blend.  I stamped the script stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.   
                                             

http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...