Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Flower and a Butterfly

Today's journaling page was created for the the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. Their May challenge was flowers. I also wanted to include  something I need to work on. Let's see if you can figure it out. The background was created with a white crayon and watercolors. I wanted the look of a chevron pattern. Do you see it?  The flower was created with Copic markers. I stamped the butterfly on a separate piece of paper and colored the image with Copics. I then wanted the butterfly to be 3-d.
                 
I love this quote, "You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
                                         
Challenge Moo-mania - Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...