Monday, April 27, 2015

Mermaid Wishes

Today's post is a journal page made for the prompt: Treasure.  I started out with acrylic paints in shades or bright and dark orange, hot pink, lavender, dark blue and bright green.  Next, I took wax paper and added the leftover green paint to later use as seaweed. 

Below is the photo I drew inspiration from.  I started out layering all the colors as indicated but, then added the painted wax paper to give my journal page texture.  I capture the rays of sunshine in on my page with a white sharpie.
                              


3 comments:

  1. Very interesting journal page.
    Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog and hope to see you again! Hugs, Kat DT
    ♥ Kakichka Blog ♥
    ♥ Kartishok - blog for ideas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - great project. Love your vibrant colours in your art work. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...