Saturday, November 22, 2014

Wonderful Birthday

I created two cards with the same stamps. The first card is a one layer clean and simple card. The other card was layered onto white cardstock with added bling. Which one is your favorite?


This card above is a clean and simple layout ceated with the embossed resist technique. I sponged certainly celery and not quite navy inks. I added clear and white sequins. 


 This is the wow card. I used the same process as above but I added clear rhinstones and layered the inked piece on white cardstock. 





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and I think I like the one layer one better myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice clean and simple card! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes November Challenge/DT Call! (Please add DT to your entry if you wish to be considered for our DT!) Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...