Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday

Good Monday morning.  I had a great weekend, went fly fishing with 17 other ladies.  Even though I didn't catch anything it was still fun.  Today's project is a birthday card.  The layers adds even more drama for this beautiful inspiration.


The card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The SU main image was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa. 


I colored the flowers with Copics: Flowers [RV 04, RV13, RV 21 and V17], Branches [YR14 & E15], Leaves [YG03 & G24]. I added the ribbon for a finishing touch. 

Challenges I participated in:
Pile It On - April Showers Bring May Flowers (S)
Outlawz - Anything Goes (May 2)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #79 Birthday Sentiment (F) 
Crafty Ribbons - #77 Anything Goes with Ribbon (May 8)
Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Sentiment (F)




5 comments:

  1. You are a fly fisherlady! Wow, I'm impressed! I don't fish, but I know that it takes a lot of practice & skill to fly fish. This is a lovely card, & I'm so glad I saw it at Outlawz. Just had to pop over & browse your blog. Hope you will come visit me as well if/when you have time. http://www.carolinacardsbymaryh.blogspot.com/
    I'll be joining as your newest follower. TFS & Happy Cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image - great coloring!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...