Friday, June 17, 2011

Just Because

Emma over at Polkadoodle's decided the challenge this week is "All of a flutter - use pretty things with wings." I created a cute notepad holder using elements from the Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD-ROM from Polkadoodles.
 
Front view of the note pad. Did you notice the raised flowers?  I used a product called Liquid Applique in white and pink. You can go here to learn more about this Liquid Applique which I have posted previously here.  
 
Inside view of the note pad. This makes a very simple and sweet gift for a friend or co-worker. Start with solid cardstock measuring 5 1/4 x 7 3/4. Score on the long side (7 3/4) at 3 3/4 & 4 inches.  Adhere sticky pad. 

Challenges I participated in: Delightful Challenges - Anything goes, Southern Girls - Anything goes. 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project D'Anne. Love that log too - it's my favourite as I adore toadstools!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I'm the blog hop winner for the Polkadoodles Double Sprinkles CD rom. I cannot link to the e.mail to contact you for some reason. My e.mail address is susanwood01@aol.com if you can e.mail me then I can send you my snailmail address . Many thanks - Sue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...