Monday, April 4, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray

It’s Monday once again…. and it definitely came to soon. I had a wonderful time this weekend and the weather was great. So for today’s card, I decided to work again with a sentiment from the Hip Hip Hooray set by Creative Vision.


I stamped the Hip Hip Hooray circle sentiment and then punched it out using a 1 inch circle punch. It fits perfectly into a bottle cap. This week I challenge you to create a project using bottle caps.


Challenges I participated in: Crafty Hos' - Girly Birthday card, I Did It Creations - Anything Goes, Little Claire's - Any Celebration with Spring Theme or Colours


Recipe:
Stamps: Hip Hip Hooray Set by Creative VisionPaper: HL Other: SU Pink Passion ink, Good Old Values Glitter and Foil Sticker, Bottle Cap, 1 inch circle punch, silver eyelets, MS Scallop Edge Punch

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the cheery colours and fab LO. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Card Thank you for joining us at Little Claires. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go adore purple in cards. It just isn't a color you see as often. Fabulous card and thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations. We hope you will join us next week too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...