Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Happy

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Today's card features the sentiment 'Happy Birthday Happy' from the Hip Hip Hooray Set by Creative Vision.


I also wanted to create two backgrounds so I combined two pattern paper together along with flower cut outs with pearl centers. Talk about simplicity making an impact!

Challenges I participated in:

Pile It On - Use a rubber stamp (no digis), Baby Bud - #6 Flowers My Grafico - Anything goes, A Gem of a Challenge - Pearls and/or swirls, Crafty Calendar - April Showers Bring Forth May Flowers

Recipe: Stamps: Hip Hip Hooray set, Paper: HL, Other: Scibbles Swirle die, Cricut 'Bloom' cartridge, pearls, ink

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I like all the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love everything about it!
    Thank you for plaing in the Anything Goes Monthly Challenge over at My Grafico
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple but sweet card. Thanks for playing in "Anything Goes" with "My Grafico".

    Thanks,
    Pankti
    http://paintdlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!...thanks for playing at 'A Gem Of A Challenge' xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card...thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your cards and your tips are just BRILLIANT so I have happily become your follower in an instant. I would love it if you follow me back.
    Thanks again for providing so much,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card! all those flowers are gorgeous! thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On! & hope to see you again soon! hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...