Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lake People

Today I have another card using the Hooked on Fishing set from Creative Vision to share with you…have I convinced you to purchase this set yet?!

My goal on this card was not to use allot of stamping but, for the sentiment to stand out. So, I created this cute male swimmer with punches. I loved how the colors put a smile on your face. Download the printable instructions here. You will need a Google account to access document.

Challenge I participated in: Woodware USA - Anything goes

Recipe: Creative Vision Hooked on Fishing (Lake People), Paper HL, SU Punches and Ink, Oval Coluzzle and SU Lattice Embossing Folder.

3 comments:

  1. He is super cute...love what you did with those punches, and the sentiment is great!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card!! Great job with the punches! Thanks for playing with us at WoodwareUSA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this just brought a huge smile to my face (and made me long for summer!) I can't believe that little guy is made from punches- very creative! thanks for joining us at Woodware USA this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...