Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Friend-to-Friend

Today I'm sharing one of the cards we made last week at our monthly stamp club. I loved how we used the framed tulip embossing folder and then applied different colors of ink to bring out the details. Isn't this darling?

I love embossing folders and this new one is wonderful....it's just the frame around the card that get emboss so the center you can insert some DSP to give your project a perfect frame.

Challenge I participated in:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Wow! Love this new embossing folder! Can you tell me the name of it, please?! I really must get this one! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Craft Your Passion, in our "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...