Saturday, February 5, 2011

Creative Vision DT Blog Hop Today

My project is titled 'Catch of the Day.'

Together we will hop hop hop our way to each new member's blog to be inspired by their collective talent! There will be random prizes awarded to bloggers who post comments on each design teams blog. Be sure to become a follower of the main company blog in order to be eligible for other prizes.

Today, I have created an idea using an recycled Frappuccino bottle. I knew one day it would come in handy. I added some Goldfish crackers in the bottle and then decorated the outside using the 'Hooked On Fishing' stamp set from Creative Vision.


Click here to see other great ideas for Altered Frappuccino bottles.

Thanks for hopping with me today.
Don't forget to leave a comment and good luck, I hope you win!

Continue hopping to see the rest of the team projects:

Laura
D'Anne***you're here***
Jenn
Molly
Joan
Silke


19 comments:

  1. Fabulous...love ist muchly..;) Hugs and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for recycling the bottle. Clever idea ...love the use of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea... recycling and you got to drink the frappuccino! Adorable project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun idea for stashing and sharing goldfish crackers!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be why we don't toss everything out. Very creative idea...nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, and here I thought I was the only one that saved everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how cute! TFS..will be using this one for my grankids - they will love it!!! will use a yahoo drink bottle - this is so cool!!!
    congrats on being on DT5 (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER CUTE idea!!! you rock Dee!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute idea!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used this stamp set!! I might have to case this idea as my kids and their class eat fish like they are going out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. now that is one fantastic idea! Awesome project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great father's day gift this would make - simply fabulous! I just found your blog and am now a follower - so very nice to meet you!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh... this is so cool! Where I live where fishing is a common sport, this will be something nice to give the guys. Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great container for the goldfish -- love recycling ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I have several of these (love frappuccino) that I keep loose flowers in. Thanks for the inspiration, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so very sweet! What a clever idea - love how you turned this into such a unique project! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cute holder for yummy goldfish :)
    Congrats on making the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, your gifts are so pretty!
    Thanks, for the chanche to win.
    Hugs
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  19. fantastic gift for teh bloghop!

    Elborgi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...