Saturday, January 1, 2011

Snowman Cover Kleenex Tissue Box

I hope your new year's celebration was ultra-fantastic!
CHEERS to you all!! I have a Kleenex tissue box to share with you today. My friend, Shirley taught us this cute papercraft project several weeks ago.


This is the front view of the tissue covered Kleenex box. I also love the snowman ornament with his coffee and cell phone. A few years ago, my sister Loretta gave this ornament to me.

I snowman was stamped on the top note diecut and colored with Copic markers.

Here is the view from the top.

You may download the directions to make this box by clicking here. The directions will only fit a 'KLEENEX' brand tissue box. You may need to have a Google account to download the directions.

Challenges I participated in: Lots to Do Challenge 'New Beginnings' & ABC DT Challenge 'Baby's It's Cold Outside'

11 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE!!! That image is so nice too. Off to check out the directions.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant way to present a tissue box

    Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge and a very Happy New Year to you x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, I am going to check the instructions. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! & tried to find directions but Docs could not find. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful Kleenex box, love the image. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi D'Anne! This is really sweet - I love the embossing on it! Georgeous image! I'll have to look up the instructions!
    hugs,
    Pauline SNB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project beautifully made and soooo much better than just a box. Thank you for sharing this with us at Lots to do XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, this just blows my mind! Get it?! LOL No, really this project is out of this world adorable, and so stinkin' creative! Especially since I have this horrendous cold right now! LOL Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts - we look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOA, I totally agree with Karolynn in that this is so fantastic and absolutely PERFECT for the ABC Toys & Crafts "Baby It's Cold Outside" Challenge. Thank you so much for sharing the link for instructions on how we can also make one of these. Can't wait to see more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tissue box design but was unable to locate the directions using your link even though I have a google account.

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable! I need to try this. Thanks for playing at ABC Toys & Crafts!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...