Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Unicorn

It's time for another MyGrafico Challenge! This week's #76 challenge was to Go Girly. I created this cute card using the 'Unicorns Stamp Set' by Blackleaf Studios and 'Stick Fairies Paper' by Stick Fairies Paper.

This card was created using SC296 layout. I colored the image with Copics. I have been seeing many cards with scrunched ribbon so, I thought I would give it a try.

Challenges I participated in:
Cupcake Craft, was 'Fairy Tales & Panto Season.'
A Spoon Full of Sugar, was 'Anything Goes.'
Digi Doodle Shop, was 'Anything Goes.'


Stick Fairies paper pack. Great for scrapbooking, craft projects and more! 16 -11x11 papers. Paper match with coordinating clipart set found HERE. Purchase set at Mygrafico for $5.00.

Chic, Trendy, Fun and Playful Unicorn Stamps Set. The set contains 8 fully editable design elements for your craft project. Purchase set at Mygrafico for $4.00.

Would you like to see more project utilizing the theme?
Stop by the the other MyGrafico design team's blogs.

11 comments:

  1. I do love the scrunched ribbon. I have seen ribbon like that on a couple of things lately. Did you buy the ribbon that way or did you make it? I would like to try and use it on a future project. It's a beautiful card.

    Michelle
    www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card.Any girl would love this - it's pretty.Super colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Such a sweet image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring of the unicorn! And the scrunched ribbon is a pretty, girly touch! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

    I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it’s ok to get it again :D
    I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya. This is such a pretty card, I love the colours and that fabby ribbon ruffle. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...