Monday, November 8, 2010

Enjoy Treat Bag

Have you ever had an idea for a project floating around in your head that you just NEEDED to create? That's what happened to me when I saw the digital image called 'Without You a Piece is Missing' from Stretch N' Bubbles.

I wanted to create this treat bag using the digital image as a orange slice in the word ENJOY. I used SU top note die to make the header and then cut out the letters on my Cricut. The orange slice was colored with Copics.

Challenges I participated in:
Our Creative Corner, their theme was create a project with 'An Attitude of Gratitude.' My thought is simple, ENJOY the simple things in life.
My Time to Craft, their them was 'Quick and Cute.'
You can purchase this digital image for $2.50 here.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!
    I'm so glad you could join us this week at My Time to Craft!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...