Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Autumn Bingo

It's time for another MyGrafico Challenge! This week's challenge #73 was to create a project incorporating Autumn colors. I created this cute Autumn Bingo card using Aspen Papers by Lilly Bimble and Sketchy Leaves Digital Stamp Set by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.

Front view of the card. The card layout was SC287. I also submitted this over at Cupcake Craft Challenge, their them was 'Fall Colors.'

Close-Up view
I used Copic Markers on the leaves. I love how they turned out. Did you notice the rain drops on the leaves?


Sketchy Leaves Digital Stamp Set by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
The bold lines of the stamps make them a snap to color of simply print them on colored cardstock, easy and fun! Seven stamps for $3.75.


Aspen Papers by Lilly Bimble
12 autumn inspired modern retro backgrounds for card making, scrapbooking, photographers and more. Some of the papers have added texture. All 12 designs for $3.38.
*************************
Would you like to see more project utilizing the theme?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this set~ You did a great job on this, I love the bingo idea, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to learn to play bingo...so I can be a winner just like this card tfs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww wow.... I love the card too! great job on the challenge and yup noticed the rain drops.. LOL... very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those rain drops and the bingo card, D'Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a beautiful, vibrant autumn card. It's lovely. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...