Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Timeless Style

It is time for another MyGrafico Challenge! This week's challenge #70 was to create a project using the Clocks and watches by Sara Paris & Cross Hatched paper by Woofy World.

I printed the large clock out on transparency and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then, I inserted an antique brad in the center. I then colored the pocket watch using watercolored pencils. Did you notice the copper mesh? I had the mesh sitting around in my supplies for awhile. I loved how this card turned out. I submitted this card over at 'Secret Crafter.' Their theme this week was distressing.

A really useful collection of antique-style timepieces for only $4.00. Consists of six clocks, pocket watch and modern wrist watch plus time related sentiments and quotations to embellish all your crafts. Great for scrapbooking and card making. Clocks include; wall clock, mantel clock, cuckoo clock, drum-head clock, balloon clock and director's clock. Individually drawn and unique based on antique styles.

Cross Hatched paper by Woofy World.
Description: 12 Chic Designer Papers for $4.50. Beautiful designs for your craft project. These would look great on cards, stationary, scrapbook pages or any project.
***********************************
Would you like to see more project with timeless theme? Stop by the the other MyGrafico design team's blogs.

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! I just love the clock set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love the design - really clever to print one image on transparency! - wiith the different layers!

    Hugs, Gunvor

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a wonderful card, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi D'anne
    Beautiful distressing and background papers and I love the clock image, thanks for joining us at SC: 104 Distressing challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ow you brought it all together TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design! I love how you layered the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...