Monday, October 11, 2010

Pop Up Treat Holder

Good Monday Morning. I thought I was done creating projects for Halloween but, I have another project to share with you. It's called a 'Pop Up Treat Holder.'


Front View of the Treat Holder

Inside View of the Treat Holder. When you open the box lid the candy bar raises out of the pocket.
I used a bat Halloween stamp and black embossing powder instead of pattern paper. Watch the video and learn how to create this gift idea for yourself.


I love it if you would become a follower of my blog if you haven't already done so. This shows me that you are enjoying the projects I'm sharing with you.

2 comments:

  1. very cute thanks for sharing. it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Thank you so much for all that you do! We really enjoy your projects and thank you for giving such easy directions!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...