Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Shimmer

I have a wonderul technique to share with you. It's called 'Cuttlebug Highlights with Added Shimmer.' You will use the following supplies: CB emobssing folder, black cardstock, whisper white craft ink, Kaleidacolor ink pad (Autumn Leaves) and pearlescent chalk. Here is my project I created with this technique.

Halloween Shimmer Tag -
The photo really doesn't capture the pearlescent effect.




Close up View
I also submitted this project over at 'Craftalicious' their theme was Harvest Festival/Autumn.


Another sample using the Kaleidacolor (Blue Breeze) and the CB Snowflake embossing folder. I encourage everyone to give this technique a try.

Watch the video and learn this technique for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...