Friday, October 15, 2010

A Friend in Me Girl

I have a card and a technique to share with you today using the 'A Friend in Me Girl' digital image by Stretch N' Bubbles. You can purchase the image here for $2.50. This stamp would be great for Christmas, Winter, friendship and Birthday's cards, gift projects or tags.


As I started creating this card, the song "You've Got a Friend in Me" came to mine. It goes something like this....

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me



Challenges with this card:
1) 'The Sweet Stop' blog SSS77 card layout challenge.
2) 'Create 4 Fun,' use a digital image on a project.




Close Up View

Here's a tag I created using the digital stamp, rub on's and a technique called Spotlighting. Click on the video below to learn more about this technique.




Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love the tutorial and your card and image are adorable! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...