Saturday, September 4, 2010

Scallop Flower Card

Hello Weekend! I love weekend's it gives me a chance to create new projects to share with my friends. I do look daily to see how many hits I get or how many new followers has joined. This information tells me you enjoy my projects and your willing to come back. If you did get a chance and haven't yet please, take the time to become a follower. The vintage look is really in right now, don't you think?


Now today's project is a card which has a 3 D scallop flower for an embellishment with is a project I made a few weeks back at a SU stamp camp.
I submitted this card layout over at
Whoopsi Daisy their challenge is 'Pile on the Flower.'
Instructions:
To make the flower you will need to punch out six scallop circle using the SU scallop punch in any type of cardstock/designer paper you choose. Crumple the paper you choose however, if you want you can mist the cardstock before you crumple. Then layer the punch pieces on top of each other and pierce the center of the scallops and insert a brad. You could also flatten the flower with the palm of your hand for a different look.
Recipe:
Challenge: Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
Stamps: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: SU
Coloring: Early Espresso
Other: Linen thread, Embossing folder, Ribbon, Shimmer Paint (Champagne)

3 comments:

  1. I love this flower..thanks for sharing how to make it..am going to be giving it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flower thanks for the tips. Thanks for sharing with the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that flower is SOO COOL! I am definitely going to have to try it:) Thanks so much for sharing it with us at WHOOPSI DAISY for our pile on the flowers challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...