Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wildflower


Hey everyone, it's me back with some more projects for August. It has been fun creating and sharing my projects with you. Please take the time to leave some comments just so I know you are enjoying what I'm sharing with you.
This is a sneak peak at a digital image set we are featuring over at MyGrafico store this week. The digital stamp set is called Wild Flower Stamps By Mels Brushes. This card only features a few of the images you can use in the set. Stay tuned and on Wednesday, I will revile the set for you along with another creation. I also submitted this card over at 'Paper Play Challenge' the theme was Anything Goes!
Recipe:
Challenges: Paper Play Challenge
Stamps: Mels Brushes
Paper: SU and HL
Coloring: Copic Markers
Other: Crystal Effects, Metal embelishment, Ribbon, Staple, SU edge punch

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL~~~LOVE that purple and your coloring is fantastic. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Beautiful design! I love your colouring and the touches of sparkle too! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I thought I posted under the wrong post. I was saying great vintage card. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...