Sunday, July 25, 2010

You're the Root of My Happiness


Today's inspiration came from a challenge over at 'Crazy 4 Challenges.' We could pick whatever we wanted to be inspired by the photo and....HAVE FUN!! What inspired me was I noticed the polka dots in the bedspread and the curtains. They were very bright with a dark background. In my card, notice the pattern paper I used (bright/dark background). Also, noticed in the inspiration photo the mix/match of patterns. I also mixed and matched in my card design. The digital images I used are by "Create with TLC." What do you think?
Recipe:
Challenges: Crazy 4 Challenges #47
Stamps: Digital Images by 'Create with TLC', grass stamp by 'Rubber Stampede'
Paper: SU and HL
Coloring: Copic Markers
Other: Crystal Effects, SU 1 1/8, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 circle punches, SU Scallop Edge punch, SU Top Note

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love it. The sparkly spots on the mushrooms are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love this image and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Crazy 4 Challenges. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...