Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hanging out with my peeps

This week over at Paper Popsicles we have been playing with all things flowers…LOVE Spring flowers!!! Here is a card I made using one of the wonderful flower images available in the Paper Popsicles store. The saying is from Create with TLC. If you haven't stopped by and get your free sayings I encourage you to do so. I just love what they create.

What's your thought about this color combination?

Challenges:
- Digital Tuesday called "Make Me Laugh"
-
Little Red Wagon called "Brads"

Recipe:
Digi template: Cheeky Radish
Coloring: Copic Markers
Paper: SU and HL
Other: Sizzlet die, ribbon, SU Boho Blossom punch, brads, crystal effects, SU circle punches, paper piercing

8 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Love this one. That little bird bath image is precious. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combination...the swirl and flowers add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, I love this image and your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet image. I really like your choice of colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card hun, love your coloring and special touches!
    Thank you for coming to play with us @ digital tue!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!!!!! The sentiment cracks me up. I love th. Love thecoloring too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...