Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Peep

The title of this card reminds me of what a sweet thing my husband did for me yesterday. You see; I love peeps. When I got up from a nap he had hidden several packages of peeps around the house. Yes, you can say I have been having my fair share of peeps this weekend. This is a quick card I made using a digital image by Designed2Delight. You can purchase this digital image at Designed2Delight digital stamps. The card was designed using SCS #229 card layout. I also submitted this card for the April Showers Brings May Flower Challenge hosted by For Fun Challenges.


Recipe:
Stamps Digital: Designed 2 Delight
Coloring: Copic Markers
Paper: HL solids and patterns
Other: MS butterfly punch, pearls
Challenge:
- For Fun Challenges

9 comments:

  1. What a cool card. I love the lady on the top of your blog. TFS with us this week at For Fun! Hoep to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always colour your images so beautifully. I'm going to have to buy some copics and get practising!

    A lovely card! I really like the buterfly you've added with the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet husband...and a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful card! Sounds like you have a great husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors!! I tend to do more pastels...bright colors scare me..LOL. You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your designs are always so vibrant! LOVE that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards...I am never let down! They would cheer anyone up - so bright and colorful! Your layout made this card pop...GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...