Monday, April 26, 2010

High Heel Gift Bag

This week at Paper Popsicles the theme is Mother's Day. Here is a sample I made with a shoe template they sell. I thought I would make a gift bag using the shoe. I love animal prints and heels, what a great combination. You can click here to watch a video on how to make the SU Top Note Gift Bag. So head over to the Store and check out all the awesome stuff they have to offer from digital images as well as card templates. Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team has created. Please join us in the theme and post your work to Mr. Linky for a chance to GET SCOOPED.


Do you where high heels? If so, how high?


Recipe:
Digi template: Cheeky Radish Designs
Paper: HL and SU
Ink: Sponged the edges with brown and black ink

Other: Black eyelets, black floss, SU embossing folder, SU top note die, lunch sack, ribbon

10 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous shoe...and another great use for the SU top note die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leopard print shoes! Such a funky gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous shoe, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS!!! WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA. LOVE THE PRINT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! It one gorgeous shoe on a gorgeous bag, how can a girl go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRECIOUS! Love that "wild" print!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great project I love that you added it to the bag, good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like what you did with that shoe!! Love the leopard print and the lacing!! What a great idea to add it to that bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!!! I am just laughing at that shoe - I love the leopard print!
    Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...