Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bunch of Posies

One card many challenges. This card is made using a card sketch by Friday Sketches #98. The main image is called "A Bunch" by Designed2Delight. You can purchase this digital image at Designed2Delight digital stamps. I also submitted this card for the "Cutie Pie" challenge over at Papertake Weekly. The card was also submitted for Totally Gorjuss #26 challenge called "Charming." Notice the red charm hanging from the corner of the image. The inside of the card reads, "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me and be my friend." This is a free digital saying I found over on Create with TLC website.


Recipe:
Stamps Digital: Designed 2 Delight
Coloring: Copic Markers
Paper: HL solids and SU patterns
Other: SU Baroque Motifs stamp and Chocolate Chip ink, Crystal effects, red heart charm and silver cording

Challenges:
- Friday Sketches #98
- Cute Pie Challenge by Papertake Weekly
- April challenge week #2 by Designed 2 Delight
- #26 Charming by Totally Gorjuss

15 comments:

  1. Delightful! Everything works so nicely togther!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious..Lovely design paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty and I love the charm. Thanks for joining us this week at TG.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Just tooooo delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! He is the cutest little image! Just adorable card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, funny image!

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute little bear - lovely colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute! Your colors are always so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great looking card...well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh too cute. I love this card. It really gives me the warm and fuzzies. Someone will be very excited to get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's so cute! I love the charm hanging from the bow, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Ann what a gorgeous image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card hun, thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...