Sunday, March 28, 2010

Teapot Solitude

Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company. ~Author Unknown There is something true about this quote.


I created this card using a card template by Cheeky Radish over a Paper Popsicles. The flower was created from a techinque called "Paper Flower Rosettes" by Tami White. To view the video click here. Love doing the flowers, it was so easy.


Recipe:
Digital template: Cheeky Radish
Coloring: None
Paper: SU and HL
Other: SU jumbo brads, SU scallop border punch, Sizzlet swirls die, ribbon, button.

15 comments:

  1. I love the shape of this card and the colour combo...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower is beautiful and the card is so fun! I will definitely be making some of those flowers. TFS the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the bright colors (and of course that beautiful flower) you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love how you used the template.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable teapot!! Love that flower and the paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this..the colors are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors. This screams SPRING, love that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your teapot is just to cute! Love the bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous teapot. And the flower is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute teapot! I love the colors and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just started using my first digi stamps, etc...I LOVE this teapot...super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...