Sunday, March 28, 2010

With Love - Support Requested


Tiddly Inks is looking for a whole new design team....They are a new and growing group that has cute, fun digital stamps focused on whimsical kids and animals illustrated by Christy Croll. So, I thought, why not give it a try. One of the requirements was to make a card using this image. Here is what I came up with.

On March 31st, they will post a gallery (on their website or on Paper Craft Planet...not sure yet) using the pictures of qualified candidates and the community will vote between March 31 and April 10.
So, I'm asking for all my friends who follow my blog to go over on March 31st and vote.
Recipe:
Stamps Digital: Christy Croll
Coloring: Copic Markers
Paper: SU solids and patterns
Other: SU stamp, Crystal Effects, glitter

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, love the design paper and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card - and good luck on getting on the DT. That would be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is adorable, and is coloured beautifully. I always love the combinations of paper you use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I'll keep my eye out for it in the winner's gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image and coloring. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...