Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Bee Day


I needed to make a birthday card for a friend of mine and this image was just perfect for the occasion. This challenge consists of using Faith's (Designed2Delight) adorable Bee Day cake digital image on a project. The colors I choose were soft green and peach palette. The layout was designed using SC 266. There's some bling on the image where I used some glitter pens in copper and silver. You can purchase the digital stamp at: http://designed2delightdigishop.blogspot.com

Stamps: Image by Designed2Delight
Paper: Solid varies, SU pattern paper
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Paper flower, green rhinestone, crystal effects, glitter pens (copper/silver), CB Leafy Branch embossing folder.
What do you think of the color palette I selected?

1 comment:

  1. You made this for me!! I just love it - thanks Annie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...